Freedom of the Seas Interior Stateroom (Handicapped Accessible)
|Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size) and private bathroom. All include wide doorways and wheelchair accessible bathrooms with no-step showers. Room sizes and amenities vary with category. Please Call 1 800 435-7967 for assistance and qualification for this special cabin.|
Accessible stateroom features:
- Stateroom door width: 32"-34" (vessel-dependent).
- Bathroom door width: 32"-34" (vessel-dependent).
- No doorsill to get into the stateroom.
- Ramped bathroom thresholds.
- Bathroom grab bars.
- Lowered sink and vanity.
- Roll-in showers.
- Fold-down shower stool.
- Hand-held showerheads.
- Lowered closet bars.
- Refrigerator in stateroom (upon request).
- Raised toilet seats (standard, 17.5"; taller raisers available).
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms).
- Lowered safes for easy access (not including Sovereign of the Seas, Majesty of the Seas and Monarch of the Seas, where safes are located at Guest Relations).
Also includes minibar, hair-dryer, TV, phone, computer jack, vanity table with an extendable working surface for laptop computers, and 110/220 electrical outlets. Some have Pullman beds and can accommodate 3-4 guests.
Please Note: Effective January 2008, smoking is not permitted inside any stateroom or on Oasis class Boardwalk or Central Park private balconies, however, it is permitted on private ocean view balconies of balcony/suite staterooms.
| ||from 28-Jun-2010 to 25-Apr-2010 |
| ||from 02-May-2010 to 24-Apr-2011 |
Note: All stateroom images are representative samples. Actual staterooms may differ in appearance.